Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Counting Down the Hours

As I scramble to pack for two years, sign my life away, write thank you notes, shop, wait for Chacos that won't come until probably tomorrow, make phone calls, and just about anything you could ever think of---- I wanted to take a break to start this blog.
I am fortunate to have this opportunity to serve in the Peace Corps in Mongolia. I appreciate the support I have received (and understand the resistance I have also received from others). For those of you reading this from here on out-- you are a part of me, a part that will travel a long way with me. I will never forget the times our paths crossed.
All I have to say is: See ya in MONGOLIA!

Here is my address for the next couple of weeks:
 “Your Name,” PCT
Post Office Box 1036
Central Post Office
Ulaanbaatar 15160
Mongolia (via China)

1 comment:

  1. And the "your name slot" should be Caitlin Thomas..... =)

    ReplyDelete